Ria's Collection: #SPREADCHEER WITH BETTY CROCKER

Monday, December 21, 2015

#SPREADCHEER WITH BETTY CROCKER

BETTY CROCKER
BETTY CROCKER
When I was little, I remember getting extremely excited when someone gave us a Betty Crocker's cake mix. There was something so heavenly about those cakes. So fluffy,soft and delicious! My brother and I would go crazy over it and finish the whole cake in a matter of few hours. I think Ritchie still does it! We both enjoy a Betty Crocker  cake even to this day. With all these memories in the back of my mind, I had to agree to do a post with Ian decorating some cookies using a Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. Needless to say, I was very thrilled when folks from Betty Crocker contacted me to do a post using their products!
BETTY CROCKER
BETTY CROCKER

Oh yes, Betty Crocker is not a real person. I had a difficult time getting used to that when I learnt about it! I really thought 'she' was a genius! So this past Sunday, Ian,Jobin and I spent an afternoon baking and decorating cookies.Ian had the best time! He went crazy with spreading Betty Crocker's Rich & Creamy Vanilla Frosting over the Sugar Cookies that I baked for him using Betty Crocker's readymade mix. Look at that face...that smile is worth a thousand words!
BETTY CROCKER
Ian was very excited about the gingerbread man shaped cookies. He would play with it first,then,slowly bite into it's head and stare at it. He would continue doing that till the whole cookie got over. It was really funny to see him do that with wonder in his eyes! Even though I was behind the lens most of the 'cookie decorating' time, I was reliving my childhood through him. Ian thoroughly enjoys being in the kitchen and helping me with my chores. I really see a mini-me in him!
BETTY CROCKER
So before this Holiday season is long gone,spread some cheer and decorate cookies with your loved ones!



2 Comments:

Unknown said...

That was a lovely read Ria . Took me back to my childhood days as well.
Always been and still am a fan of Betty Crocker:)
Hard to digest it isn't 'she'.. Never really knew that and thanks for that info.
Merry Christmas to lil Ian !!

Linda said...

Wonderful post and your photos are gorgeous. I love Betty Crocker products! Thank you so much for sharing, and Happy 2016 to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...