I always cook/bake something everyday once I'm home from work :) And my parent's think I'm crazy! It's not that I'm saying that they are crazy... I admit that I am crazy about baking/cooking! I need to spend sometime in kitchen everyday :) I don't know whether I would still like it after getting married when you have so much of other housework to do :) But as I always say 'Make Hay While The Sun Shines '
I don't have a photostudio or any good 'tubelights' at home :( We love the colour of incandescent lamps so that's what we have at home :) So whichever pic I click... it always seem to have a yellow 'unwanted' tone! And recently we bought an emergency lamp...and I got a brilliant idea! I thought I'll use it along with the other lighting :) BUT it was even worse... full of shadows! So I got another brilliant idea!!! I held it up with my left hand (mind you! It's nothing less than 2 kgs!! ) and clicked with my right hand... O! NO! marco mode + shake = blured pics!!!
But nevertheless some were okay and I felt it was worth the trouble :)And as a fee for the whole trouble I let myself indulge in this absolutely gorgeous dessert!! :)I have to be OKAY with these lights because by the time I get home from work and finish cooking... it will be night! :( And I hate waking up in the morning! :P
Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate - 4 oz (113g)
Butter - 4 oz (113g)
Eggs - 2
Sugar - 1/3 cup (75 g)
All-purpose Flour - 1/4 cup (40g)
Butter - for greasing ramekins
1. In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, beat Eggs and Sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Once chocolate is melted, remove pan from heat and add in butter. Mix until the butter melts fully.
4. Add chocolate/butter mixture into the eggs, add all-purpose flour and mix until well incorporated.
5. Butter bottom and sides of ramekins (small glass/porcelainbowls) and pour in mixture about 3/4 way full.
6. Place ramekins on a baking tray and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 C) for 10 - 15 minutes. Shorter for gooey (molten) inside, longer for stiff inside.
7. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.