Ria's Collection: A rainy day...at home

Friday, June 5, 2009

A rainy day...at home

I woke up to another cloudy day...yeah it's been very very cloudy the past few days . Never did I think that we would have such lovely rains today! It poured... the whole day and it's still pouring as I am typing this out :)

I love rains ...it reminds me of my school going days! :) Even my mom loves rain so does my bro & dad! I was in a holiday mood today so I happily bunked office and was whiling my time away! So I thought I might as well click some pics of the rains and show it to you all! :)

So here's the small share of our monsoon in Kerala :)





Looks like the monsoon has finally set in! Loved my day at home thoroughly! :)

Hope you all had a nice day as well!! :)

-Ria

13 Comments:

Parita said...

Lovely clicks dear..perfect day to enjoy hot chocolate and read a book :)

SindhuBhairavi said...

Loved those pictures, rain is my weakness too.... feeling homesick after seeing those pics.. but thanks for giving a share of those rains! Enjoy.....

Sakshi said...

Sigh...thanks for that little monsoon that once was a part of my life too..have no words to say...ur pics make me long to feel the rain and leave my wet footprints too...

Rush said...

amazing pics..took me back home :)

Lena Jayadev said...

a rainy day.....just wonderful... and those foot prints.. :)

Swapna said...

Lovely pics Ria...here it's 45C hot summer and your pics asking me to catch the next flight to Kerala ;)

के सी said...

nice stills

Pooja said...

you made those paper boats.. lovely ! its been raining here as well.. an excuse for me to laze around with my novel

Sweta (My Indian Dietitian) said...

Lovely-looks like the monsoon has started in India!!
You have a lovely blog and such wonderful recipes :)

Divya Rao said...

Beautiful pictures! Love them :)

Vandana Sarah said...

Nice pics Ria .. Love the rains in India too.. !! Out here is seattle there is no novelty for the rains .. because it does so all the ime

Ann said...

What lovely pictures, I've never been to kerala (or anywhere in india) for that matter during monsoon season. Great set of shots!

Unknown said...

Lovely pics...It took me back to india...Those cool monsoon days...wow!!!watching the rain with hot coffee and hot pakaudas...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...