Do you want to surprise your guests? Do you want to impress them? Then this is the recipe for you! Serve them as soon as they have comfortably settled in your homes and be ready (maybe carry a bucket too! :P ) to fetch the compliments they are going to shower upon you! :P :P :P But trust me, they will be floored! :) [Is Ria exaggerating?? Why don't you try it and find out for yourself?? :P]
This is a simple, quick,make-ahead drink which has been made over n over again in our house.
♥ Pink Surprise ♥
Recipe by my mom
Black grapes- 1kg
- Boil water and sugar together.
- Add washed grapes into it. Let it boil.
- When the grape skin starts to break open, stir and take it off fire. ( don't worry if 5-6 grapes stay adament and do not open up! :P )
- Strain the grapes and let it cool.Reserve the strained juice.
- Peel away the skin and squeeze the skin. Collect that juice and add it to the strained juice.
- Take another vessel which can hold that amount of juice.
- Pour the juice into that vessel from a height.( Yes! It will splatter a bit ...but go ahead! )
- Repeat this for another 3 -4 times.This will help to de-seed the grapes.
- Refrigerate the juice and use within 4 days.
- Pour into tall glass and serve. You can see the skinless,seed-less grapes floating on top.
- Now go ahead and surprise your guests! :)
Sip! Sip! Sip! and ENJOY!! ♥♥