"DECK THE BLOG WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY FA.. LA.. LA.. LA.."
Twinsy Rachel (my reader)
I am so in love...with this season. I love everything about it! And moreover this is the season of baking in our house. I am pretty sure even our neighbours know it ;) We supply cakes to each one of them for X'mas every year :)
One of my readers, Sona called in 2 days ago. It is definately an 'experience' to meet one among them, getting to know them and listening to how they thought they would never meet the one behind the blog that they have been reading constantly :) It feels really good...and we connected very well!
We have been planning this meet for days together and finally we met. I had made a few goodies to welcome her home :) This was one of them... I made some Vanilla cupcakes with a delicious frosting and she gorged on them...and I loved her for that! :) Because of which she couldn't eat these :D So I packed it for her and her hubby. Needless to say, her hubby ate it all and all she got was' just a bite! ' :D
CHOCOLATE COVERED BISCUITS
Milk/Dark Chocolate - 150 g [I liked the milk chocolate coating better]
Marie biscuits- 18 nos.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave oven or by double boiling.
- Dip the biscuits one by one and coat them with chocolate.
- Use a fork to lift them up, tap once or twice so that the extra chocolate will drip off.
- Place them very carefully over a wax paper/parchment and let them dry on the counter itself.
- Wrap in colour paper and store them in an airtight container.
- You can refrigerate them, but mine didn't last for so long! :)
So who else wants to come home?? C'mon! Give me a reason to bake people! :)
Try this out, it is very simple but very rewarding! :) Pop them into a box, fasten the box with a satin ribbon and give them away to your friends and family! They will be so thankful...and will eagerly wait for the next X'mas! :D