Ria's Collection: TIRAMISU CAKE IN A CUP...for A Sweet Punch! #1

Monday, June 7, 2010

TIRAMISU CAKE IN A CUP...for A Sweet Punch! #1


Remember A Sweet Punch? No? I think you should know what it is :-) Well, it is a baking group started by Divya,Maria & Myself and since it was my brainchild, I got to choose the recipe for our first month. I chose Tiramisu Cake by Dorie Greenspan. It was something that I have made many times before, so that perfectly fitted the bill of tried, tested & trusted recipe.Since the recipe is already on my blog, I am just posting a final picture of how I made it...I piled it all in individual sized glasses.

You can see all the beautiful creations by our members in 2-3 days time at our official blog .

If you want to be a part of our group, drop us an email  at  asweetpunch AT gmail DOT com and we can carry on from there!

8 Comments:

Suji said...

Ria

Tiramisu looks scrumptious, love it..We must say it again ..you have an amazing collection of recipes...
Kudos to you..

Love
Kairali sisters

Sanyukta Gour(Bayes) said...

wow wht a wonderful and divine tiramisu in a cup...pass me all the cups dear..looks bful

Faiza Ali said...

That looks Awesome Ria..next time I am going to make it in a glass :) And thanks again for the recipe.

Finla said...

Looks beautiful and delicous. I am trying to loose a bit weight so after that i will come and join the group.

Unknown said...

You finally launched the group!! Congratulations :) :)

Unknown said...

Ria, that is one super delectable cake. I would love it in a cup :)

Divya Kudua said...

Lovely Ria..I need to get some pretty glasses to try this one like you did!!I got rave reviews for this from Ajay's friends[with whom I shared the cake] and they are now asking for the 'Tsunami Cake'[lol,that's what they've named it].Waiting for cooler days to try it out!!Thanks for choosing this beauty!!

SpicyTasty said...

Looks wonderful. Nice click. First time to your site and it is a big wow...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...