Ria's Collection: WILL YOU BAKE WITH ME?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WILL YOU BAKE WITH ME?

After all the queries and requests from Amma's students and my wonderful readers & friends, especially in Kannur, I am finally giving into it. I will be using some of my precious days in Kannur to impart some simple baking skills for all those who are interested. It will be an informal session where we can chit chat over the silliest of doubts and at the same time learn something new, from each other. I can also tell you about 'sourcing ingredients' in Kerala :-)
I know that not all can afford to have sweets all the time, so I am having a session of savoury baking too!
Garden-3

Come, join me as I would  love to share what I know,with you! Sweet & Savoury baking will be held on different days.

Tentative Date : 1st week of August
Venue:My home!
Time: 10 am  onwards

There will be goodie bags!! :-)

If you like to participate in both, please let me know. Seats (for both) are limited .
For more details & registrations  please e-mail me : airmathew AT gmail DOT com

Here's some more happy news:  I am conducting an Indian Cooking Class at the Kicthen Window in Minneapolis on July 8 from 6pm-9pm. You can find more details here. If you can make it, it would be awesome!

How is your week so far?

22 Comments:

Unknown said...

wow, that is such an amazing idea. I wish I lived closer to your place :(

Unknown said...

Ria, you are becoming a celebrity!!

Gayathri Ramdas Sreekanth said...

Wow...I ve always wanted to attend baking classes..This seems soo perfect..I m soo tempted to fly down to Kannur just for this ! Great venture and please keep having them..

Magpie said...

Awesome Ria! Again I ssooo wish I was in either Minneapolis or Kannur!

Priya Suresh said...

Wow, thats awesome Ria..seriously i want to join u guys..

Divya Kudua said...

Wow Ria--sounds great.Try and take videos of the class,would love to see you in action[in the kitchen,of course;)]

Anna said...

Lucky those at Kannur, wish you would have a stop over at Dubai...would ensure meeting up with you..!

Anonymous said...

Igot back from cochin a few days back!! I could have attended this. I am goingto miss out on so much..!!!

ALl the best!!

Manju said...

That is really great...I wish if I was there..

Nachiketa said...

That's fantastic... Wish I could be in Kannur....
Looking forward to meeting you in Delhi.....

Cheers,
The Variable, Crazy Over Desserts - Nachiketa
Catch me on facebook @ Crazy Over Desserts

Chitra said...

I really wish I could be there :-( Do load lots of pictures of the event! You make verything look so pretty and seem so easy! Have a great trip home!
Chitra Nair

Zareena said...

Oh no Ria, Its not possible for me to come over there, but those who are attending are really lucky as they can bake and talk with you in person and also they can have all the goodies which you make..:) really jealous.

Purnima said...

Congrats ...may u turn out to b a lovely teacher, enjoy the moments wt ppl u teach.

Sarah said...

That is so good to have a cooking class in Kannur! When are you gonna come to Bangalore?

Archana said...

Congrats you will make a lovely teacher!! Wish I could attend them.

Anonymous said...

I SO wish I could attend :( I love the sinfully savory baking portion !! You are awsm Ria
www.sunshineandsmile.com

riya said...

wow...I really wish i could attend :(

riya said...

Wow..i really wish i could attend :(

Miriam Korula said...

Ria....that is just great...i can't tell you how many ppl I have asked to visit ur blog just to see the snaps of the cake for the baby shower....it is a great opportunity for ppl to learn baking from u....kudos to u once again...:)

Swapna said...

Wow Ria that's great!!! All the best dear!

Unknown said...

Fabulous idea, Ria :D

Sarah said...

Yep, i finally posted about it - http://spoonfulofdelight.blogspot.com/2011/09/cake-for-celebrations.html

Thanks again Ria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...