Ria's Collection: LE CORDON BLEU UPDATES -2

Sunday, August 30, 2015

LE CORDON BLEU UPDATES -2

Ria Mathew at Le Cordon Bleu

This past week was awesome! We've been making a lot of fun things in school and the best part is that we can take them ALL home! That also means I bring home crazy load of goodies which we can never finish. That also means I wrote a lot of post it notes and stuck them on our neighbours doors saying,'If you would like to have a slice of freshly baked brownie,knock on our door!'. The responses were amazing!

Ria Mathew at Le Cordon Bleu
I usually bring these goodies in a huge cardboard box and who ever looks at me strangely seeing me carry SO much food all piled up in a box, I just offer them a couple of biscotti's or a brownie and that look immediately breaks into a wide grin as they help themselves to a treat or even two! That means, I've been generously giving away food to the people I meet in our garage,our elevators,our corridor,our office and even our lobby!
I wake up every day with a smile on my face because it's something I really look forward to.Going to school. Apart from having a lot of fun with ingredients,I am learning SO much that I wouldn't have if it weren't for LCB. The Chef''s are well experienced and are so thorough in what they know. They teach you the science/reasoning behind why we do a certain thing in a particular way.It lets us think and make us realize why some recipes work better than most others. So for all the fun reasons, I am sharing with you a video that my friend Sara took. I hope you like it!

Things we made last week:
Macadamia & Pecan Chocolate Fudge Brownies
Pistachio & Orange Biscotti's
Chocolate Tart
Fresh Fruit Tart
Lemon Tartlets
Creme Brulee
Creme Caramel
Brioche Buns
Sliders
Thousand Island Dressing
Remoulade Sauce
Garlic Aioli
Cinnamon Rolls
Chocolate Snails
Doughnuts


1 Comments:

vedant said...

I'm salivating big time and just tripping on these new foodie adventures of yours. You make all that sweating and hard work sound so easy but you know what, I guess you've just found your nirvana right here at Corden Bleu. Couldn't be prouder of you Ria!!!! I'm now on going to live vicariously thru you and drool over all the smashing photos you post here.

When you find the time some recipes would be very welcome too:-)

Deepa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...