Ria's Collection: RASPBERRY & NUT SMOOTHIE

Thursday, December 31, 2015

RASPBERRY & NUT SMOOTHIE

Raspberry &  Nut Smoothie
This my dear friends, is an attempt of mine to stay full and healthy with a super easy snack. Ever since I started school, I am on the go by 6.20 am every weekday.I can barely finish my cup of coffee by that time. Forget about having breakfast that early in the morning! So I usually pack a small container of honey Greek yogurt with some berries,almonds topped with wheat berries.I actually look forward to that,it's just so delicious and super filling!
Raspberry &  Nut Smoothie
Raspberry &  Nut Smoothie

Today,since it's the last day of 2015 and since I am filling my head with healthy resolutions for 2016, I decided to make a smoothie with peanut butter,fruits,nuts,milk and yogurt to reinforce my thoughts! I never really keep up with any resolutions that I makes,especially if it involves food. This coming year,I hope to stick to the healthy way of eating that I've planned for me as I am always surrounded with white flour,sugar and more sugar.

What are your new year resolutions? Do you make any? How do you keep it up?

SKIPPY Natural Peanut Butter
I used Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter Spread for this smoothie. You can pretty much make this smoothie your own. Add more if you think it's needed, take away a few things that you don't like and make it all your own. That's one thing I love about making smoothies...it can be customized easily! Here's how I made it!
RASPBERRY & NUT SMOOTHIE
Raspberry &  Nut Smoothie My own recipe

Ingredients:
1 medium ripe banana,peeled
1/2 cup cold milk
1/4 cup honey Greek yogurt,cold
1/4 cup fresh raspberries
1 tablespoon Skippy's Natural Peanut Butter Spread
1 tablespoon slivered almonds

Method:Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth. You can use ice is you like it extra cold.


2015 was a different year for me. I lost my dear Uncle in April whose loss can never be replaced. Other than that, it was a pretty awesome year for me and my family. I joined Le Cordon Bleu and I am chasing my dreams. 2016 is going to be exciting as I will be graduating in June and joining the best industry!

Wishing you and your loved ones a prosperous New Year!
Don't forget to visit Skippy's website for delicious recipes and coupons!!

1 Comments:

Pardesi Trotter said...

This looks YUM! Definitely going to give this a go :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...