Ria's Collection: FIVE WAYS

Friday, December 4, 2020

FIVE WAYS

Five Ways This is a super special post for me as I am sharing with the World my hard work for the last two years. My cookbook, Five Ways is now available for purchase on Amazon*  (Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates) & Pustak Mandi. I had shared the news on my social media yesterday as soon as the book was released and the response I received has been overwhelming, to say the least! Five Ways topped the charts and have become #1 Best Seller on Amazon India* in under 12 hours! It is such a lovely feeling to see that you all have been encouraged to buy my cookbook and even share it among your friends and families. I truly appreciate your help in giving me this ray of sunshine in 2020.

Five Ways The book was due to be released originally on November 29,2020. It had to be postponed at the last minute because of the protests in Delhi. The borders were closed and my books were still at the printers in Haryana which needed to be at the publisher's warehouse in UP for the release. The printers somehow managed to do it and we could meet the release date of December 4,2020 that we had aimed for later. I must say I am on cloud 9 right now and this feeling is super new to me. 

Five Ways I am the first Author in my family. It all had to be done from scratch. It's been a learning curve and I truly hope you enjoy the fruit of my hard work. I will be receiving my set of copies in a couple of days time and until then, the butterflies will soar in my stomach! We, as a family are so thrilled to have experienced this wonderful journey, and I only pleased to share that journey with you all.
Here are the purchase links:

Amazon India  Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates

If you buy my cookbook, please leave a review on the seller's page once you go through it. I will be looking forward to reading it all!

Thanks,
Ria

2 Comments:

Sunita said...

Congratulations Ria! So looking forward to buying the book.
Sunita

Rose from Magpies Recipes said...

So happy and proud of you Riakutty! Onward and upward may you keep soaring high!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...