Ria's Collection: My few minutes of FAME! :)

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My few minutes of FAME! :)

It was my mom first and now it's my claim to fame! :D I missed out on seeing it on TV as I was in my Aunt's estate and there was no power then! UGH! ;P

And I am sorry that I couldn't inform anyone ahead about it via twitter, orkut, facebook etc as coming online in an estate is not that easy!

UPDATE: I have recieved many comments about the video not working properly,so I thought I would leave the direct links here :)

Gold Coin: Click here


The recipe can be found here


Cheese Pasta Rolls : Click here

The recipe can be found here

I still haven't seen the whole video as my internet connection is slow now and watching a video on youtube can take hours together : ) From the 2-3 mins of what I saw from each video I really think I need to improve a LOT!! I personally give it a 4/10 rating :)

Oh! Need to say that that t-shirt of mine is pinkish peach in colour and not that jazzy! LOL! Just saying! :D And I look a lil more better in real life! LOL! I look so sticky in there! OMG! I can go on & on!!

God! give me another chance please! I will do a much better job! :)

In the meantime why don't you guys try those dishes?!? They are really yum...else they wouldn't be given a celeb status by me :)


27 Comments:

Michelle said...

I wanna see the video! Pretty please.

I like the jazzy color of your top too!

How exciting to have made a video! Good for you!

Michelle said...

The first time I visited the play buttons must not have loaded because they were grayed out. But now I waited a bit longer and the play buttons work just fine.

Make sure to post a link to the entire video, I wanna see it all!

Nithya said...

Wow.. this is amazing. Congrats lady :) You look really good. I am sure this excites anyone. Enjoy the feeling. :) YOU ARE A STAR NOW :):)

Ivy said...

Congrats Ria, you look great and you are a natural in front of the camera.

saffronapron.blogspot.com said...

Don't worry.You look gorgeous. Wish I cud see the whole vid.

mathew said...

hey congrats...saw both the videos...adipoli ayittu ondu..and i dont think you have to worry about how you pulled it off..i thought it was perfect!

Priya said...

Heeey how exciting - I watched both the videos ...you did great girl , that guy was talking too much :)

Neetha said...

This is my first time on your site, actually. Came in here from MariasMenu... The videos are nice, you look very much like an experienced show - cook!

Neetha said...

This is my first time on your site, actually. Came in here from MariasMenu... The videos are nice, you look very much like an experienced show - cook!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Ria! BTW, why does that guy keeps repeating everything that you said..isn't that irritating? Congrats to you and your mom!

Srinidhi

Rachel said...

Girl I saw the episode but just the last part where you were slicing the rolls.

Ann said...

Bravo - bravo - encore! wish we could see the whole video - but you did good - are you going to be the next Food Network Star when you land in the US ;-)

Sanghi said...

Saw your video ria.. your looking cute da with that pink tops..!

Sunitha said...

Wow! Really nice that you could be on TV and all that....Recipe is interesting too!

Namitha said...

That's so exciting..Thanks for visiting us and leading to yours :-)

Jamie said...

Oh too cute! Congrats! And I agree, he talked way too much!

Unknown said...

Congrats dear!! You did great!! Hope you could watch the complete video soon :) Will try out the recipes once am back in Bahrain and hey it was really nice talking to you other day :)

Cheers
Maria

Pramoda Meduri said...

Hey..nice blog..will check the videos ..

Zareena said...

Congrats Ria!!!u've done a gr8 job!!!!u dont luk like u're on firt time with this!!!!

Mishmash ! said...

congrats ria ....nannayittundu....:)) and u look very pretty too...:) wish u many more minutes, hours and days of fame :)

asha said...

congrats ria...:)saw both de videos every thing was perfect !!.. but that guy..endamooooo

Unknown said...

RIA!!! Congratulations! We finally get to watch these!! Love that you went with the gold coins only!

I couldnt understand a word, but you were great! You look pretty, and the color is not at all jazzy! I thought it was a real subtle color!

My comfort food network said...

Saw the video. Congrats to you. You were great. If I had a chance I could shoot that irritating host down. Btw, how tall are you? Great video and great recipe. Congrats once again.

Uma said...

Congrats on being featured on a TV Cooking show!! That's a great achievement. Nice videos!!

Thanks for dropping by!!

Chef Jeena said...

WOW CONGRATULATIONS! The video is fantastic and you look great! Well done! :-D

Poonam said...

wonderful styling and wonderfull you :-)

Justbeanme said...

C'mon !!! wht can i say here!!!
u r indescribable....Let there b infinity timez fame in ur life...!!! Girl u were so natural....uh.... But i agree one more chance.. in all means should b there.. n i hope this Food Channel does it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...