Ria's Collection: A WIN TO KEEP ME GOING...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A WIN TO KEEP ME GOING...


Remember those lovely Chocolate Doughnuts I posted a while ago? I had submitted that picture to a photography contest called 'Does My Blog Look Good in This'...and I won! This picture won the 'Edibility Category'. I am so happy to share this news with you all! Did you see that badge on my sidebar? No? Scroll down then!



Isn't that a pretty badge? I love it! I used to underestimate my photography skills a lot before,not any more :-)
Have a nice week!

17 Comments:

Seema said...

Truly deserving award! Congratulations!

Pari Vasisht said...

Congrats dear. keep up the good work.FOODELICIOUS

archana said...

Yipeeee, Yeyyyy !!! Congrats again Ria.

divya said...

looks yummy and delicious....

Zareena said...

Congrates ria, your snaps are excellent. You deserve this. Keep going.

Unknown said...

Looks very nice congrats!!

Priya Sreeram said...

truly well deserved- keep rocking !

Santosh Bangar said...

congs u deserved this award and may wins many

Unknown said...

Congrats Ria!

Yours Truly said...

wow congrats! this photo did win my heart over a while back when i saw it! looks delish and veryyyy pretty.

Lena Jayadev said...

Congrats Ria...this snap is too tempting..

notyet100 said...

wow,..congrats,..:-) btw ur header looks very cute,,,

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning it dear. Your glazed donuts so deserve them.

Vidhya said...

Congrats Ria.I am a fan of your photos. I love the way you photograph
the food. You indeed have a good looking blog no doubt about that.

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful photo!! Congrats on the win!

Unknown said...

Wow Ria! Congratulations!!! That pic was truly gorgeous :)

Nisha said...

Such a gorgeous picture of perfect-looking doughnuts. What camera did you use??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...