Ria's Collection: A CHRISTMAS SPREAD - MEDIA MENTION

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A CHRISTMAS SPREAD - MEDIA MENTION

IMG_1987
It was just before I left for India this time that I saw an email in my inbox from Grihalakshmi, a fortnighty magazine from Kerala. They asked me if I was willing to do a Christmas menu spread for their magazine. Initially, I was not very sure if I would be able to do it because from the day I would land in India, a week long journey was planned already. Since the team was very flexible with their dates, I accepted the offer and the rest is history,as you see it. The shoot happened in our home, in Kannur and it was a fun filled, labour intensive one yet worth every drop of sweat shed!
This was published on 15 December 2014 but,since we were travelling I couldn't update you all earlier. It's better late than never, right?
Menu:
Rich Hot Chocolate
American Buttermilk Pancakes
Bell Pepper Tempura with Chili Garlic Sauce
Easy Quiche
Cheesy Cauliflower & Sweet Corn Mini Pie
Grilled Chicken & Pasta Salad
Mango Fizz
Mocha Truffles

1 Comments:

coconut chutney said...

Hi ria, a relative of mine attended your demo class, and I saw her pic on your Facebook ! That's when I realised you were from kannur.I am from kannur too . Was glad to know . I have just started blogging and your pics make me drool gal! Truly an inspiration for me:-)
With best regards
Hiba Abbas
http://coconutchutney.in/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...