I must say that I hate writing about myself because I feel others should know it before I need to write down in words for them to read!! But then again it's so much fun to actually think back and pen down things that makes me special, things i love, people i love et all. Ammu, if not for you tagging me on this I would have never even thought about something like this!!
Okay! Here I go!!
1. I'm a Gemini, 177 cms tall, full of life and laughter, cheerful most of the times at the same time i dont need anything BIG to happen to be moody! But then I can get out of it very easily! I am short tempered & stubborn at times. I just wouldn't let anyone force me to do things. And this whole tagging thing is a testimonial that I 'm not forced into it! lol! :D
2. Been a bully in school, very bossy which some say I still am! lol! and yeah I don't let anyone get away without having a piece of my mind if they hurt me or try to let me down intentionally & unnecessarily! I will stay away from them for the rest of my life... will not have any grudge..but just stay away..I hate gossips and gossip mongers! Sheer waste of God's precious time !
3.Gosh! I think i am really rude! Haha.. writing down all these things makes me feel that Iwas really really bad! I am rude and sarcastic at times. Though, according to me that happens rarely but according to Amma , very often! for which I give a good fight! lol!! :D .. see I am BAD! ;)
4. Been active in all the cultural stuff happening right from my kindergarten days , so much so that it made me cook 35 dishes in 3 hours flat and that too with a kerosene stove and NO pressure cooker!!! and that too when I was just 15!!! Looking back now.. I just don't know how I did that!! :D So its very obvious that cooking is a part of my everyday life.. i must say its more than that like.. breathing!! ;D
5. Was never good at writing, but was quite okay at drawing and I used to be like Shikari Shambu accidentally winning prizes at cartoon drawing!! ;D I must say blogging has improved my writing skills.
6.I'm addicted to a few things: My cookery books, my camera, butter :D ,kajal,spatula,measuring cups,my springform tin, my phone, ipod,laptop, my jewellery & many more.. hehe sounds very materialistic!! :D
7.I belive that prayers would never go waste! Been a single child till 8 1/2 yrs to be precise! I remember praying for a sibling! And you all would'nt believe that I used to actually cut out Johnson & Johnson baby pics and show it to God by raising my arms, facing the ceiling and pray for a sibling like that!! And definately God heard my prayers!! When I first saw Ritchie all wrapped up in white baby clothes in the baby cot... he looked angelic..just like ad babies!! He is the most cutest baby I have ever seen in my life! :D
8. I hate lonliness, always wants to be around people... for everything! This used to drive Amma crazy during my board exams!! :D I could never ever sit in my room and study! I used to study only on our dining table and make sure that the music is also on... haha....... Boney M!! It was my fav then! Rusputin! :D
9.I have a weird way of relating to people,places & incidents through sight of food,aroma of food, music,flowers etc
Aroma of ginger garlic paste being sauteed : Amma's Mezhukupuratti, Meen Curry & Chinese preparations
Aroma of coconut oil heating: Pallikuttumma, Achamma aunty's kitchen.
Sight of Chocolate Mousse Cake : My friend Priyanka and Sweet Chariot Cafe on Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Songs from the movie Dhoom 2 : Our family trip to Goa in 2004! I can still remember that white colour bridge and the blue sea in Karwar!! ahhh!! memories!!
Aroma of Black Coffee/Kattan Kaapi : Pallikuttumma, Achamma aunty's kitchen
Sight of Shahi Tukre: Daisy Mummy(Amma's twin sis)
The word Soda: Jose Uncle
The word 'VEDI':My nephew Jochu -- his friends call him VEDIYAN JOSE! :D p.s 'VEDI' means lie ! :D
The word 'Chicken Bake' : Appan
Anything related to 'Shawarma': My only brother Ritchie :D The list is never ending!!
10. I have a real real scary side too.. lol! the scary acts that I used to do and stil continue in scaring people in the middle of the night.. well, i dont go around singing PRETHAM songs.. all i do is just STARE! yeah..just that!! with my head tilted little to one side ,hair not necessarily open :D .. this used to make my friends run for their lives in the hostel!!!
11. I won the 'BEST OUTGOING STUDENT OUTLOOK' award from Mount Carmel College,Bangalore ...but unfortunately I still really don't know what the title meant! :D If any of you know... please let me know ;D
12.Looking back... I don't have many regrets.. and I'm ready to correct the ones which made me regret so that I wouldn't regret in my future :D Am I confusing??
13.Oh that's when I remebered!! I really feel that I'm kind of a bad communicator! Ooops! Is there a word like communicator?? Ah! Anyway!! I would be having some great idea in my mind BUT by the time I convey it across... lol.. it would be the first one to be rejected!!
14.I never knew I could dance!! I still remeber me dancing in school for ' RUK RUK RUK ' and I was supposed to shake my hips.. you know that holding both your hands to one of your hips and just move it up and down... well!! I just couldn't do that no matter how much I tried!!! :( And finally my friend came up with an idea... she told me.. just hold ur hips with your hands and then move your toe in such a manner that the hips look like they are MOVING!! lol! That was one phase.. and then it was our CUL-WEEK in Mounts.. and we were in our final yr degree.. and since that was our last year in college .. we thought of participating for the Filmy Dance competition! Throughout the dance we had to shake our hips in some form or the other! And that's when I learnt the art of it!! lol!! And then after the final performance I actually got lots of comments saying that I was the best 'HIP SHAKER' in the whole group!!! :D .. rewind-rewind .. memories of me being the only one struggling in our group in school!! :D
15. Never been an athletic types and I hate exercising! :D
16. Recently me and Amma have this weird connection!! What ever I think in my mind.. the very next second she tell me that!!!! But I must say.. sometimes its really scary...because she speaks the exact same words what I have been speaking in my mind!
17. I never understood the need to pray loudly ,shouting out praises... I always prefer to pray in silence.. due to which I have been in trouble so many times in school! I still clearly remeber how a brother who came for the Christeen Retreat in School, saw me praying without opening my mouth when the full hall was shouting praises ,noticed me , called me aside and said I needed COUNSELLLING!!! ;D I really didn't mean to hurt anyone's feeling's while I am writing this.. but that's what I feel about prayers-- A quiet talk between me and God! :)
18. I really wish at times I had a sister especially when I see how close Amma and Daisy Mummy is! Now Vandu Chechy has adopted me! ;)
19. I always I repeat I always wanted to be in the food related industry! But alas! I am in the textile industry now :( But I'm determined to join a professional course once I complete a year with my current employer :D
20. I got this idea of opening a small cafe/bistro after seeing the 'Pastry Cottage' in Goa. That place is sooo full of chocolate goodies.. tiny place but lovely!
21. A dream related to the above 2 points of mine is to specialise in Wedding Cake Decoration! :)
22. I hate people 'digging for gold' & spitting in public! Hates men who try hard to impress with their accent or the way they talk or behave with ladies ..lol ...
23.I firmly believe all politicians should atleast have a degree ( academics) !
24.I love my family and I can be really fierce in defending them! :)
25. I talk a LOT!! :D
Finally i completed it!! yeyeye!!! :D
It was sooo much of fun! And so here I am tagging you dear friends!
P.S I'm sorry Maria!! I really din't see that tag you had put for me! :D