Ria's Collection: OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


I love challenges and competitons especially when it is related to food! And i found one on Sweet and Simple Bakes! Its such a lovely blog!! Their ideas are brilliant!!! Thanks a ton Rosie & Maria!! :)

I actually saw this challenge on March-30!! But realising the posting deadline was for April -1 I had some time.. so I thought I'll definately give it a go!! And here I am with my creation!!
I hope my first contribution is acceptable! :D

You can find this lovely blog here:

Love,
Ria

P.S For some stupid reason I had my 'Comments' off!! So please feel free to leave in a comment for all the 'comment free ones ' in the posts published since 2-April!! :D

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...