Ria's Collection: BUTTER CREAM MACARONS

Monday, March 30, 2009

BUTTER CREAM MACARONS

Macarons reminds me of 'Zila Bakery' in Goa. Set in a serene locale, this almost 100 yr old house cum bakery sells these melt - in - mouth brown colour macarons . I have been there only once but have had their treats many a time! :)

I guessed it might be made out of egg whites, almonds & sugar but being a bit skeptical about working with egg whites as a main ingredient, always kept that idea aside.

Joining Daring Bakers Kitchen had a huge advantage. It introduced to me 100's of super talented rocking fellow bloggers! And I found the Macaron Goddess HELEN of Tartelette and fell head over heals in love with both! She is just amaaaaazing!!! With her explanation... no one can go wrong!So I finally put my fears aside and picked up 3 eggs.. cracked it.. and... i entered the world of Macarons.. love it!!


So join me in the Macarons world through this:
P.s: I sandwiched them using butter icing


Thanks a ton Helen!!!


-Ria

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...